- One of the lightest carabiners on the market
- Designed for fluid use with ropes of all diameters
- Significantly reduces weight and bulk on any rack
- The design increases strength and reduces weight
- Available in 8 colors with a new bright finish to coordinate with the most popular cam
The evolution of the Nano continues. Following the popular Nano Wire and Nano 23, the Nano 22 is even lighter, stronger, and more functional. The Nano 22 features a special design that is 1 kN stronger in all three of the strength ratings, a deeper basket for holding the rope in its proper position, and a refined gate for smooth, easy clipping. At 22 grams, the Nano 22 is the lightest fully-functional carabiner on the market with unique attributes that set it apart from other smaller carabiners. Like an inner working space large enough to use a clove hitch with ropes of any diameter, a gate opening wide enough for easy clipping on the sharp end, a profiled nose that slips in and out of tight chain links, and 8 colors
for individually racking cams. As the trend towards lighter and faster, bigger and bolder continues, the Nano continues to set the standard for carabiners in the area of lightweight functionality.