The QUICKjump XL Free Fall Device provides an exciting free fall experience with high throughput and low operational costs. It is available with or without an optional RipCord, which extends the free fall sensation and mounting height possibilities.
- QUICKjump XL without a RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 10m (33 ft), maximum mounting height of 20m (65.5 ft)
- QUICKjump XL with 1.5m RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 12.5m (40.5 ft), maximum mounting height of 21.8m (71 ft)
Designed for higher platforms than the QUICKjump, the QUICKjump XL Free Fall Device accommodates heights up to 65 feet (and even more with optional RipCord attachments). Note: For installations between 26 and 33 feet, the standard QUICKjump is recommended.
The QUICKjump XL Free Fall Device is ideal for amusement parks, family entertainment centers, adventure parks, shopping centers, resorts, ropes courses, and more.
- True free fall feeling: Our magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill.
- High throughput at a low cost: The QUICKjump XL retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. It is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
- Smooth, consistent descent for a variety of rider weights from 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- Compact and modular unit is simple to install or relocate
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership (a $299 annual recertification is required for all units)
Extend the free fall feeling of the QUICKjump XL with the RipCord XL accessory. Integrated with the webbing assembly, this optional accessory amplifies the free fall of your device. A 1.5 m or 3.0 m RipCord is available for the QUICKjump XL and replaces the regular webbing assembly.
Note: The primary difference between the QUICKjump and QUICKjump XL is mounting height. If your platform isn’t tall enough for the QUICKjump XL, you may be better suited to the QUICKjump, accommodating heights up to 41-46 ft.
Every QUICKjump XL comes with a carabiner on the webbing line. You will need two (2) steel locking carabiners to mount the QUICKjump XL device – NOT INCLUDED. We recommend purchasing the QUICKjump Mounting Kit.