Split-second, one-handed installation will make your guides happy and increase throughput, and the integrated trigger attachment removes the worry of dropping the trolley while installing it on the line. High quality materials and premium bearings increase the lifespan of the trolley, and the EZ Clip is rugged enough to withstand impact braking without unnecessary bulk.
- Made of high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy
- The patent-pending trigger-activated installation provides ease of use and maximizes throughput
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the fastest compact trolleys available (up to 121 kp/h, 75 mph)
- The integrated ABS impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The patent-pending design pivots with the rider to keep both sheaves on the cable during braking
- The curve-over design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)